Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything about entertainment.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello dear guests, now you can also post your favorite things. You can talk to your friends and share everything you like.

Chinese Noodles

View previous topic View next topic Go down
(¯`·.Mahima.·´¯)
Admin
(¯`·.Mahima.·´¯)

Chinese Noodles Vide
PostSubject: Chinese Noodles Chinese Noodles Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 am

Chinese Noodles

Ingredients

One small packet of chinese Noodles. You can get it from any where like safeway, target, walmart etc
2 cups of Shredded vegetables (carrot, green pepper and cabbage)
1/2 cup Spring onion, cut into small pieces
2 Garlic pods diced
3 Green chillies cut into small pieces
2 tbsp Green chilli sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Aji-no-moto(MSG)
3 tbsp Oil
4 cups of Water
Salt to taste

Method

Take a big non-stick vessel and boil 4 cups water. Once
the water starts to boil add the noodles and allow them to cook for
5-8 minutes. Noodles should be half done, so do not cook them too soft.
Turn off the flame and drain the water fully and allow the noodles to dry completely for about 10 minutes. Toss the noodles with a table spoon of oil so that the noodles do not stick to each other.

Now heat the frying pan on high flame and add the remaining oil.
To this add the diced garlic and green chillies and fry them for a minute.
Once you get the aroma of the garlic, add the shredded vegetables and fry them for 5 minutes on high flame. We can enjoy the good taste of vegetables and keep the nutritious values, only if they are half cooked. Now add green chilli sauce, soy sauce and aji-no-moto and then fry for 2 minutes. This smell reminds me of the road side chinese food stalls in India. Some people do not like aji-no-moto for various reasons, but i feel you can get the real taste of chinese noodles only when this critical ingredient is added. Finally add salt and mix them well so that salts gets evenly distributed. Add the dried noodles and fry them well on high flame for about 5 to 8 minutes. The noodles have to be fried until they are dry and do not stick to the bottom of the frying pan.
Back to top Go down
http://teraforum.co.nr
stellamary
Newbee

Chinese Noodles Vide
PostSubject: hi Chinese Noodles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 am

Wow...I liked when I read...I will try soon.keep sharing.

Home Theater Display Devices
Back to top Go down

Chinese Noodles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gup Shup :: Kitchen Corner -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com